Attention Enrolled Nurses - upskill yourself today.
This is your chance to work to your full potential. Become IV medication competent by enrolling in this short course. You will learn the skills and knowledge required to administer and monitor medications and IV therapy.
You will learn:
- How to calculate dosage
- Interpreting written instructions from an authorised prescriber
- Asses for medication effectiveness and side effects
- Respond to allergic pharmacological reactions
- Students must be registered as an Enrolled Nurse with the nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (AHPRA) with no conditions and currently employed at in a health care facility.
- Students will need to complete workplace assessments
Locations and study options
Click on your preferred location below to get started with your application or enrolment.