Renew your AusChem accreditation.
This course is for those who need to renew their AusChem accreditation. AusChem accreditation is required to be renewed every 5 years. This training will bring growers up-to-date with risk management procedures and latest best practices. Growers will also be informed of changes involved in chemical use since their last course.
Participants must have completed AusChem Basic Risk Management within the last 5 years.
Study options and how to apply
Click on your preferred study option below to get started with your application or enrolment.
Semester 2, 2021
Technology Park - Auschem Reaccreditation - 1 September
|When||Semester 2, 2021|
Please note: Where displayed, fees are only an estimate. Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Fees may differ between campus locations due to the difference between elective units in the course study plan or a need to adapt courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for individuals depending on units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning (RPL).
- Fees are payable at the time of enrolment.
- Total fees quoted include tuition fees and resource fees. You may also be required to purchase text books, uniforms or other personal equipment that are not included in this fee estimate.
- For Lower Fees, local skills (half-price) courses please refer to additional eligibility information above.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- Concession rates: If eligible, proof of concession must be presented.
- Concessions and the secondary school age fee cap do not apply to commercial courses (short courses), or Foundation Programs (i.e ESL and General Education).
- Secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old in 2021) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course (tuition) fee chargeable is $420. Additional resource fees and discretionary fees may apply.
- VET Student Loans for eligible courses and fee caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
More information: Visit our fees and payment options page or call us on 1800 672 700