Step your way into technology by starting with the basics.
Technology is advancing on a daily basis, and we are becoming more reliant on using the internet and technology for everyday tasks and most importantly for keeping in touch with family and friends. For many of us, technology, computers and smart devices can be tricky and daunting to use. We're here to help! In this hands-on short course you’ll learn basic skills to help you become confident in using digital devices, computers and Microsoft programs.
You’ll become computer literate as you learn how to:
- Use a computer including accessing files and application programs
- Use Microsoft Office programs including Word
- Navigate your way around the Internet
- Apply basic security procedures and how to spot those scam emails
- Use your smart devices such as iPhone or tablets
Study options and how to apply
Click on your preferred study option below to get started with your application or enrolment.