Get heads turning with your amazing cake creations.
Learn the best tips and tricks from an experienced and licensed cake maker. Students will learn the basics of covering, decorating and colouring a cake. Students will work with fondant and learn how to cover a cake and create fondant flowers that can be used to decorate.
This short course includes a comprehensive starter kit to complement your new skills.
Upon successful completion students will be issued with a Certificate of Participation.
Please note: this is not an accredited course.
For more information about this course and to enrol, contact Jessica Brennan: (08) 9088 6774.
We offer a range of further study opportunities, view our course list here.(opens in a new tab)
Study options and how to apply
Click on your preferred study option below to get started with your application or enrolment.
Semester 1, 2023
Kalgoorlie - Beginners Cake Decorating - 8 March to 5 April
|When||Semester 1, 2023|
Please note: Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Fees may differ between campus locations due to the difference between elective units in the course study plan or a need to adapt courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for individuals depending on units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning (RPL).
- Fees are payable at the time of enrolment.
- Total fees quoted include tuition fees and resource fees. You may also be required to purchase text books, uniforms or other personal equipment that are not included in this fee estimate.
- For Lower Fees, Local Skills (half-price) courses please refer to additional eligibility information above.
- Concession rates: If eligible, proof of concession must be presented.
- Concessions and the secondary school age fee cap do not apply to commercial courses (short courses), or Foundation Programs (i.e ESL and General Education).
- Secondary school aged persons (in 2023, students born on or after 1 July 2005 who are at least 15 years old in 2023) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course (tuition) fee chargeable is $420. Additional resource fees and discretionary fees may apply.
- VET Student Loans for eligible courses and fee caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
More information: Visit our fees and payment options page or call us on 1800 672 700