State ID: KAC70
-- OR --
Select at least one option to generate PDF.
This skill set reflects the role of individuals who support fishing operations in the fishing sector of the seafood industry. While undertaking Birdwatching training learners will gain the skills and knowledge to:
- Work effectively in the industry
- Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- Participate in work health and safety processes
- Work safely
This skill set may be for, but not limited to:
- Those interested in wildlife and environmental monitoring
- Learners who wish to re-enter the workforce
- Clients wishing to change their career path or gain formal qualifications.
This skill set is part of the Skills Ready program. Other skill sets can be found on our Course List (opens in a new tab) page.
RTO Entry Requirements
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Upon successful completion you will receive a Statement of Attainment.
For more information about job and career pathways, visit Jobs and Skills WA(opens in a new tab) .
Study options and how to apply
Click on your preferred study option below to get started with your application or enrolment.