Introduce yourself to skills that are in demand in almost all industries.
Even if you are not seeking a career path in IT, this qualification will prepare you for using a computer for word processing, spread sheets, electronic presentations, using the internet for communication and research, as well as using the various digital devices so prevalent in modern society.
Skills gained include:
- Using a personal computer
- Using the internet, email, social media, research and purchasing online
- Using software applications such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Power-point, and
- Using digital devices such as iPads, tables, digital cameras.
- Certificate II in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking
- Diploma of Digital Media Technologies
We offer a range of further study opportunities, view our course list here.
Locations and study options
Click on your preferred location below to get started with your application or enrolment.