Gain exposure to an engineering working environment.
This qualification is suited to students looking to gain entry level employment in the engineering industry. You will gain practical skills and knwoledge to complete basic welding and fabrication tasks. You will learn how to use tools, safety in the workplace, measuring and calculating and welding.
Topic covered include:
- Occupational health and safety in the work place
- Undertake basic engineering projects
- Workshop machines and hand and power tools
- Welding and fabrication equipment
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
- Certificate III in Engineering - Fabrication Trade (Heavy Yg)
- Certificate III in Engineering - Fabrication Trade (Heavy/Welding YH)
- Certificate III in Engineering - Mechanical Trade (Fitter and Machinist ZB)
- Certificate III in Engineering - Mechanical Trade (Mechanical Fitter ZA)
- Certificate III in Engineering - Mechanical Trade (Plant Mechanic ZG/Z)
We offer a range of further study opportunities, view our course list here.
Locations and study options
Click on your preferred location below to get started with your application or enrolment.