Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Develop your computing skills and gain the ability to work confidently across a wide range of industries.
With this course you will begin with basic computer operation, and then establish and develop your skills across a range of common programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. You will also learn to effectively use electronic communication skills, as well as get an introduction to digital photography and video.
Skills gained include:
- Communication methods including social media
- Software applications focusing on the Microsoft Office suite
- Basic use of multimedia including video editing
- Operating systems
- Installing additional hardware such as printers, and
- Diagnosing and solving common problems.
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
Job opportunities include:
- IT Support Assistant
- ICT Officer
- Office Assistant
- Records Assistant
- Junior Office Support
Please note: This list is a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
- Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies
- Diploma of Digital Media Technologies
We offer a range of further study opportunities, view our course list here.
Locations and study options
Click on your preferred location below to get started with your application or enrolment.