Introduce yourself to a world of opportunity.
This is a bridging course for adults from non-English speaking backgrounds. This course further develops your language and literacy skills to undertake further education and training, seek and maintain employment and participate in your community. You will gain skills in:
- Learning to use English within an Australian context
- Increasing your knowledge of Australian society, customs and practices
- Improving your speaking and listening
- Improving your reading and writing, and
- Developing your study skills.
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
Locations and study options
Click on your preferred location below to get started with your application or enrolment.