Grow your green thumb for a blossoming career.
Perhaps you want to gain formal recognition for your extensive skills and experience, or you're looking to take on a management position within industry, this is the qualification is for you. You'll receive post-trade skills and knowledge across to enable you to enter higher level roles within the industry.
Some things you'll learn:
- Developing projects and operating within a budget
- Preparing operating procedures
- Managing and supervising irrigation systems
- Supervising natural area restoration work
- Managing organic livestock and biodynamic production
- Supervising work routines and staff performance and more
This course is right for you if:
- You have extensive experience in the industry
- You're wanting to take on a management role in horticulture
- You're wanting to gain formal recognition for your skills and experience
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|C Grades in Year 11 WACE General English, and OLNA; or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 11 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate II or Certificate III|
Completion of Certificate III level qualification in this field or equivalent pre-existing skills will be of advantage when applying for this qualification.
Job opportunities include:
- Floriculture Tradesperson
- Landscape Gardener
- Nursery worker
Please note: This list is a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
We offer a range of further study opportunities, view our course list here.
Study options and how to apply
Click on your preferred study option below to get started with your application or enrolment.