Design, draw and paint on your iPad.
Procreate is a popular app used by creatives and artists to create digital art and graphics. In this course you will learn how to draw on an iPad using the Apple Pencil and Procreate App.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Drawing basics
- Setting up the canvas
- Essential tools
- Brushes and gestures
- Layers, masks and liquify
- Importing files and file formats
You will need to bring your own iPad, Apple Pen and have the Procreate app downloaded prior to class. (Procreate cost: $14.99)
Upon successful completion you will receive a Statement of Attainment
For more information about this course and to enrol, contact Alice James, Lecturer- Geraldton Campus:
Study options and how to apply
Click on your preferred study option below to get started with your application or enrolment.
Semester 2, 2021
Geraldton - Digital Illustration - Using the 'Procreate App' on iPads - 10 Aug to 7 Sep
1 day per week
|When||Semester 2, 2021|
Please note: Where displayed, fees are only an estimate. Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Fees may differ between campus locations due to the difference between elective units in the course study plan or a need to adapt courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for individuals depending on units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning (RPL).
- Fees are payable at the time of enrolment.
- Total fees quoted include tuition fees and resource fees. You may also be required to purchase text books, uniforms or other personal equipment that are not included in this fee estimate.
- For Lower Fees, local skills (half-price) courses please refer to additional eligibility information above.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- Concession rates: If eligible, proof of concession must be presented.
- Concessions and the secondary school age fee cap do not apply to commercial courses (short courses), or Foundation Programs (i.e ESL and General Education).
- Secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old in 2021) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course (tuition) fee chargeable is $420. Additional resource fees and discretionary fees may apply.
- VET Student Loans for eligible courses and fee caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
More information: Visit our fees and payment options page or call us on 1800 672 700