Develop your skills in Microsoft PowerPoint.
You will learn to add graphics and themes, run a slide show, printing techniques and how to publish presentations for a variety of business settings. This course is designed for users who wish to use PowerPoint to present information.
Topics covered include:
- work with the basic features of PowerPoint
- create a new presentation
- insert and modify clip art in your presentation
- draw and work with shapes
- create and work with SmartArt
- navigate a slide show in PowerPoint
- use a range of printing techniques
Minimum level Year 10 English or equivalent.
Upon successful completion students will be issued with a Certificate of Participation.
For more information about this course and to enrol, contact Tracy Hicks, Commercial Training Coordinator - Kalgoorlie Campus:
Locations and study options
Click on your preferred location below to get started with your application or enrolment.