Build on your existing Microsoft Project experience.
This course is designed for individuals with prior experience in using Microsoft Project. You’ll learn the more advanced features of Project including working with various tables and alter techniques, using, creating and modifying project templates, creating new custom reports, creating web pages based on Project data and successfully breaking large projects down into more manageable chunks.
Specifically you will learn how to:
- work with various views and create custom views
- work with various table and filter techniques
- use, create and modify project templates
- export data from Project to other applications
- work with predefined reports and create new custom reports
- create web pages based on Project data
- work with multiple Project files simultaneously and create workspaces,
- successfully break large project files down into more manageable chunks
- create and use macros in Project
Minimum level Year 10 English or equivalent.
Upon successful completion students will be issued with a Certificate of Participation.
For more information about this course and to enrol, contact Tracy Hicks, Commercial Training Coordinator - Kalgoorlie Campus: