Build on your existing Microsoft Project experience.
This course is designed for individuals with prior experience in using Microsoft Project. You’ll learn the more advanced features of Project including working with various tables and alter techniques, using, creating and modifying project templates, creating new custom reports, creating web pages based on Project data and successfully breaking large projects down into more manageable chunks.
Specifically you will learn how to:
- work with various views and create custom views
- work with various table and filter techniques
- use, create and modify project templates
- export data from Project to other applications
- work with predefined reports and create new custom reports
- create web pages based on Project data
- work with multiple Project files simultaneously and create workspaces,
- successfully break large project files down into more manageable chunks
- create and use macros in Project
Minimum level Year 10 English or equivalent.
Upon successful completion students will be issued with a Certificate of Participation.
Please note: this course is not accredited.
For more information about this course and to enrol, contact Tracy Hicks, Commercial Training Coordinator - Kalgoorlie Campus:
Study options and how to apply
Click on your preferred study option below to get started with your application or enrolment.
Semester 1, 2023
Kalgoorlie - Microsoft Project Advanced - 27 April
|When||Semester 1, 2023|
Please note: Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Fees may differ between campus locations due to the difference between elective units in the course study plan or a need to adapt courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for individuals depending on units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning (RPL).
- Fees are payable at the time of enrolment.
- Total fees quoted include tuition fees and resource fees. You may also be required to purchase text books, uniforms or other personal equipment that are not included in this fee estimate.
- For Lower Fees, Local Skills (half-price) courses please refer to additional eligibility information above.
- Concession rates: If eligible, proof of concession must be presented.
- Concessions and the secondary school age fee cap do not apply to commercial courses (short courses), or Foundation Programs (i.e ESL and General Education).
- Secondary school aged persons (in 2023, students born on or after 1 July 2005 who are at least 15 years old in 2023) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course (tuition) fee chargeable is $420. Additional resource fees and discretionary fees may apply.
- VET Student Loans for eligible courses and fee caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
More information: Visit our fees and payment options page or call us on 1800 672 700