Build on your existing Microsoft Word experience.
Develop the skills to create large documents, implement text and paragraph styles, set up columns and create text using WordArt.
Specifically you will learn how to:
- create and use building blocks
- work with various page techniques
- use the mail merge wizard and insert content from other sources
- use master documents to create more complex documents
- create and format columns, create and modify fields
- create and use interactive fields
- create and work with electronic forms
- create and move several forms of protection for your document
- use and change tracking features that enable multiple users to edit and work on documents
- create and work with Macros
- create and work WordArt and SmartArt
Previous experience using Microsoft Word is recommended.
Upon successful completion students will be issued with a Certificate of Participation.
For more information about this course and to enrol, contact Tracy Hicks, Commercial Training Coordinator - Kalgoorlie Campus: