Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Let's take your business to the next level.
If you own a small business or would like to open a business this course will give you a range of skills to assist with setting up processes for success. You’ll learn about producing business documents, small business practices, WHS laws and how to use social media to your advantage.
Further study pathways
This skill set provides a pathway to further study in the following Lower fees, local skills half-price course fees qualifications.
- Certificate III in Tourism
- Certificate III in Events
- Certificate IV in Business
- Certificate IV in Project Management
- Certificate IV in Human Resources
Other qualifications for further study include the following.
- Certificate IV in Financial Practice Support
- Certificate IV in Financial Services
- Certificate IV in Business Administration
Upon successful completion you will receive a Statement of Attainment.
Locations and study options
Click on your preferred location below to get started with your application or enrolment.