Be prepared for an emergency.
Gain the knowledge and practical skills to provide first aid treatment for a wide range of emergencies until the arrival of professional medical help.
This training meets the Level 2 Workplace First Aid standard as determined by WorkSafe (Western Australia).
This course will cover:
- First aid and emergencies
- Legal, workplace and community factors
- Risk management,
- Assess the scene and casualty,
- Maintain hygiene,
- Use manual handling techniques,
- Bleeding, burns, wound and injuries
- Environmental impact
Includes the below units of competency:
HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support
HLTAID011 Provide first aid
Study options and how to apply
Click on your preferred study option below to get started with your application or enrolment.