Printing the course overview will compile details for all study options into a single file without units.
With this skill set, you will get an understanding of modern music production and be able to put your new skills to practice in a home studio environment, as a studio hand in a working studio or as a live sound engineer.
Even if you are not a musician, you will pick up valuable song writing skills that will assist you in becoming a Producer in the future. These skills will allow you to create your own music using technologies.
For Musicians, the course will help you to create and capture your ideas and work them to a demo level, ready to be recorded or produced further and develop your skills to be used in live performances.
If you would like to further your skills in Music Production and Development, we also have these Skill Sets on offer:
RTO Entry Requirements
A good grasp of the English language is preferred:
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Basic computer skills
Upon successful completion you will receive a Statement of Attainment.
We also offer a range of further study opportunities, view our course list here(opens in a new tab) .
Study options and how to apply
Click on your preferred study option below to get started with your application or enrolment. If you don't see your preferred study option, please complete our Course Enquiry form.
Semester 2, 2023
Geraldton - Song Development and Recording (Stage 2) - 17 October
Location: I Block Building
Time: 4:00pm to 9:00pm
|When||Semester 2, 2023|
Please note: Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Fees may differ between campus locations due to the difference between elective units in the course study plan or a need to adapt courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for individuals depending on units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning (RPL).
- Fees are payable at the time of enrolment.
- Total fees quoted include tuition fees and resource fees. You may also be required to purchase text books, uniforms or other personal equipment that are not included in this fee estimate.
- For Lower Fees, Local Skills (half-price) courses please refer to additional eligibility information above.
- Concession rates: If eligible, proof of concession must be presented.
- Concessions and the secondary school age fee cap do not apply to commercial courses (short courses), or Foundation Programs (i.e ESL and General Education).
- Secondary school aged persons (in 2023, students born on or after 1 July 2005 who are at least 15 years old in 2023) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course (tuition) fee chargeable is $420. Additional resource fees and discretionary fees may apply.
- VET Student Loans for eligible courses and fee caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
More information: Visit our fees and payment options page or call us on 1800 672 700