Refresh your traffic management knowledge in this Main Roads WA accredited short course
This Refresher Basic Worksite Traffic Management and Traffic Controller course provides students with updated industry information to perform their duties in line with the Main Roads WA Traffic Management for Works on Roads Codes of Practice.
Students will need:
- Main Roads WA Basic Worksite Traffic Management and Traffic Controller accreditation
- Declaration confirming traffic management experience
- Valid Drivers License
- White Card
Upon successful completion students will be issued with a Certificate of Participation.
Students will also receive Main Roads WA accreditation.
For more information about this course and to enrol contact Tracy Hicks, Commercial Training Coordinator - Kalgoorlie Campus:
Study options and how to apply
Click on your preferred study option below to get started with your application or enrolment.
Semester 2, 2022
Geraldton - Traffic Management Refresher - 14 October
|When||Semester 2, 2022|
Please note: Where displayed, fees are only an estimate. Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Fees may differ between campus locations due to the difference between elective units in the course study plan or a need to adapt courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for individuals depending on units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning (RPL).
- Fees are payable at the time of enrolment.
- Total fees quoted include tuition fees and resource fees. You may also be required to purchase text books, uniforms or other personal equipment that are not included in this fee estimate.
- For Lower Fees, local skills (half-price) courses please refer to additional eligibility information above.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- Concession rates: If eligible, proof of concession must be presented.
- Concessions and the secondary school age fee cap do not apply to commercial courses (short courses), or Foundation Programs (i.e ESL and General Education).
- Secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old in 2021) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course (tuition) fee chargeable is $420. Additional resource fees and discretionary fees may apply.
- VET Student Loans for eligible courses and fee caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
More information: Visit our fees and payment options page or call us on 1800 672 700