Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Get started in community care.
This course will give you a great starting point to get into the industry, as it covers important areas such as first aid, communicating with diverse people, and customer service in a community care setting. You'll gain the skills and knowledge to prepare you for a career in helping others in the community.
You'll gain these skills:
- Provide first aid
- Greet clients and provide first point of contact
- Work with people from diverse backgrounds and demonstrate cultural sensitivity
- Communicate and work within health or community services
- Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
- Certificate II in Community Services
- Certificate III in Community Services
- Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- Certificate IV in Community Services
- Certificate IV in Youth Work
- Diploma of Nursing
We offer a range of further study opportunities, view our course list here.
Study options and how to apply
Click on your preferred study option below to get started with your application or enrolment.