Ready to get started? Congratulations, we're excited to support you as you take this next step. We’ve made our application process as simple as possible so that you can get on with your study journey sooner.
There are different ways to apply depending on the course you have chosen.
Each course page will take you to where you need to go via the Apply Now beside your chosen location. From there, you'll be automatically directed to one of the below options:
Many popular on campus full time courses are considered competitive or in-demand - meaning you will need to apply ahead to ensure you are considered for a place in the course. Applications are made through TAFE Admissions Online (a system used by all TAFE's in WA to process student applications for popular courses).
Majority of on campus full-time courses will require you to apply via TAFE Admissions.
Northam and Kalgoorlie
The below qualifications will require you to apply via TAFE Admissions.
- 52831WA | Preparation for Health and Nursing Studies
- HLT54115 | Diploma of Nursing
Other qualifications and campuses
Applying through TAFE Admissions is not required, direct enrolment with us is accepted for majority of courses.
What if you miss the closing date?
Don't worry you can still express your interest in the course as there may still be vacancies. If it has started or the intake is full, our team will help you find another suitable study option.
Many courses are available via direct online application with us. When applying you will be taken to our online application portal (CiAnywhere).
Steps for direct online application:
1. On the course page, make note of the course National ID and State ID codes at the top of the page.
2. Scroll down to your preferred location and study option.
3. Click on the Apply Now box - this will take to you to the portal's sign in page.
4. If you are applying via the portal for the first time, you will need to register for a student ID. If you've studied with us before enter your student ID.
5. Once you're in the portal search for the National ID or State ID. This will bring up the course you wish to enrol in.
6. Complete your application and submit.
7. Your application will be processed and our client services team will contact you to finalise your enrolment.
When applying you will be asked a few simple questions regarding your education, experience, and training history.
Short courses and skill set applications are submitted by completing a Course Enquiry Form at the bottom of the course page. Our local campus coordinator will contact you to finalise your enrolment.
Course enquiries can also be submitted for other types of courses and are obligation free.
Search & Apply
Once you've searched for the course you want (course list), scroll to your preferred location at the bottom of the course page and click the Apply Now box. This will take you to the application method for that course (this will vary depending on the type of course you've chosen).
Alternatively you can also visit us in person at one of our campus locations or call us on 1800 672 700.
Check the entrance requirements and eligibility information on the course page. At the time of your application or soon after you will be asked for your eligibility documents. Prepare these ahead of time and have them on hand to speed up the enrolment process.
Your application will be processed and an offer of enrolment (including a quote) will be sent to you. Once you accept an offer your enrolment is confirmed and your lecturer will be in touch with commencement details for your course including start date, timetables and other orientation information.
Have questions? We're here to help.
Don't let finances worry you. We offer a variety of payment solutions and can find the best option for you. There is no reason to put your future on hold so get started today!
Several of our courses take enrolment all year round. However there are some on campus full-time course which take enrolments by semester. Prepare your application and enrolment ahead of time by planning around our enrolment key dates.
You'll need to provide a range of documents depending on the entrance requirements for your course and to confirm if you are eligible for one of our fee payment options or student loans.
To make your application process easier, have the below ready to go:
- Proof of age (birth certificate, school student id card, learners permit or license photo ID or any other document that shows your full name and date of birth)
- Current concession card if you have one
- Citizenship certificate or residency information and evidence
- Previous academic records or certificates
- Your Unique Student Identifier (USI) - more information
We want all of our students to have a positive experience at TAFE. Our information pack gives you with an overview of what our commitment is to you, and in return what we may expect from you.
Frequently Asked Questions
There's never too many questions when it comes to making a commitment to your future. Check out some of our most commonly asked questions and if you're still unsure contact us.
We're here to help.
If you have questions or need help submitting your application, we're here for you every step of the way. Give us a call on 1800 672 700, submit an online enquiry or come see us at your local campus.