Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Learn how to make a perfect cup of coffee.
This beginner short course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to start your career as a Barista. Learn how to select and grind coffee beans and how to use a coffee machine to make a variety of different coffees.
Topics covered include:
- Organising a coffee workstation
- Components of a espresso machine and grinder
- Storage of coffee and the characteristics of different beans
- Selection and grinding of coffee beans
- Milk texture
- How to extract and monitor the quality of coffee
- Cleaning of equipment
Locations and study options
Click on your preferred location below to get started with your application or enrolment.