Need career advice, help with your resume, or tips on how to nail your job interview?
Our Jobs and Skills Centres on campus are here to help.
TAFE Jobs and Skills Centres are a free service that can help with all things career, training and employment.
Whether you need career advice or information about apprenticeships and traineeships, we offer a range of free services to help you with your employment goals. We also provide specialist services for Aboriginal people, ex-offenders and people from culturally or linguistically diverse backgrounds.
If you're a business or employer, our centres can find you support and assistance for effective recruitment and workforce planning.
Our Jobs and Skills Centres also manage an online jobs board to help connect jobseekers with employment opportunities, and to help employers recruit employees. Our staff members can support you if you need assistance using the jobs board or with your job search.
At a TAFE Jobs and Skills Centre, our free professional support and advice will help set you up for success in your training, employment and career.
Our services for individuals include:
- information and guidance in making career choices;
- training and course information;
- help choosing the right training course or qualification to suit your goals;
- information about different occupations and industries;
- assistance with searching for the right job;
- employment and career services for Aboriginal people;
- information about skills and qualifications; and
- assistance with apprenticeship and traineeships.
For Employers and Businesses
If you're a local employer or business owner, we provide advice and support including the following services:
- help with recruiting employees, including apprentices and trainees;
- opportunities to advertise on our online jobs board or Aboriginal-specific jobs board;
- advice and resources on Aboriginal recruitment and retention;
- workforce planning advice and resources; and
- practical information on training and services to suit enterprise-specific needs.
Our jobs board is managed by the Jobs and Skills Centres and can connect jobseekers like you with career opportunities across WA. Employment and training opportunities on our jobs board are from businesses and employers, as well as the WA Australian Apprenticeship Support Network.
Find your next career move on the Jobs Board(opens in a new tab) today.
Our Jobs and Skills Centres are located on the following campuses: