Welcome to Central Regional TAFE!
We want to make sure you have everything you need for an amazing start to your education journey with us.
At our orientation events, you will get all the important info you need about studying or training with us, and you’ll learn how to make the most of all the services available to you. If you feel a little overwhelmed, don’t sweat it. Our orientation sessions will give you everything you need to settle into TAFE life, from getting your student ID card to accessing library resources and managing your studies from myPortal. If at any point during your time with us you ever need help, our student services team are here for you.
The Student Portal is where you’ll log on to access everything you need to manage your studies. Current students at TAFE will be able to use the following features through the student portal:
- My application - view the status of your application to study
- My calendar - view your timetable and other important dates
- My payments - view your payment history and instalment plan details (if relevant)
- My study - view your course details, units and academic records
- My details - view and update your personal information
- My tasks - view any notices from Central Regional TAFE
- Blackboard - links directly to the Blackboard e-learning platform
Resources & Information
Below we have put together a few key resources and information for current students who are just starting out with us.
Download our student info pack for important info about:
- student services and support;
- fees and payment options;
- your rights and responsibilities as a student;
- assessments and appeals; and
- learning resources available to you.
Get to know your local TAFE campus so that you can make the most of the facilities and services we offer. From student accommodation and library services to cafes and student hair and beauty salons, our campuses have a whole range of services and facilities to help you make the most of your time at Central Regional TAFE.
Student Support Services
Maybe you have some questions or maybe you’re in need of some assistance or advice - that’s exactly what the student support services are for.
We have a range of support services for course advice, career and employment services, learning support, fee and debt advice, specialised disability, indigenous and international student support and so much more.
Stay on top of important enrolment dates.