Get ready to enrol to secure your place!
Enrolling is easy! All you have to do is follow the simple steps detailed below to secure your place.
Prior to enrolling, please read the Central Regional TAFE Terms and Conditions of Enrolment (584 KB).
After completing the application process(opens in a new tab) and you have received an offer, you are now ready to enrol.
When you are sent your offer of a place, you will be sent a link to our Online Registration Form. This will take about 5-10 minutes to complete and will require you to upload the following evidence into the form.
If you need assistance completing the online registration form;
- phone 1800 672 700 or,
- email firstname.lastname@example.org or,
- contact your nearest campus for a paper-based enrolment pack.
Click here (193 KB) (PDF document - opens in a new tab) to find a checklist and fact sheet to assist you with your enrolment process.
Required documentation and evidence
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) - here's how to get one
- Proof of Australian citizenship or permanent residency (such as a passport or birth certificate). If you are not an Australian citizen or permanent resident, evidence of your current visa subclass status.
- Proof of name change (if applicable)
- Proof of concession (if you are eligible) - this includes any proof of age ID for persons between 15 and 24 years of age
- Proof of Western Australian residency (such as your driver's licence or utility bill held in your name)
Please note: these documents are considered highly confidential and will be stored securely against your student record.
We encourage you to submit your evidence via our online enrolment form as soon as possible so that it can be processed, and confirmation of enrolment is completed in a timely manner. A link will be provided in the Offer of a Place email you will receive once your application has been assessed and approved.
This will give you the best chance of securing a place in your desired course.
Once we have reviewed your online registration form a quote will be generated and emailed to you for approval with payment options.
All actions in this step need to be completed before you start attending classes, as it can impact your use of college systems.
Once you have enrolled and paid, you will receive an email from us with information regarding the following:
- Confirmation of Enrolment
You will receive a confirmation of enrolment email from our enrolment officers along with the following attachments:
- Enrolment Confirmation
- Tax Invoice receipt
- Payment Plan (PaySmart contract) – fortnightly instalments for the term of your enrolment
- Information about our Withdrawal and Refunds policy.
- Welcome to Central Regional TAFE Student Email
Once you are confirmed, you will receive an email that contains important student information and links. These are:
- Student ID and student Email
- How to access Student Online Accounts (Office 365, Blackboard etc)
- How to log in to Student Portal so you can access your Course Work Summary.
Your enrolment is only finalised once you have received a confirmation of enrolment email from our enrolment officers.
Click here(opens in a new tab) for some valuable information which will help your time training with us.
Whether you aim to boost your skills for work or personal development, or gain the basics for securing a job, you’re sure to find training to suit you from our range of short courses and skill sets. Please view our short courses and skill sets here.
Once you have found the short course or skill set that fits your needs, complete our Course Enquiry form (located at the bottom of the course page) 10 working days prior to start of your chosen short course or skill set to ensure you are enrolled in a timely manner.
Can't enrol by the cut-off date but still want to study?
Phone us on 1800 672 700 to discuss your options. While it's best to get in early to guarantee a spot in your desired course, there may still be places available.