Self Service Password Reset
Setup work email on your Smart Device
- IOS Devices (649 KB) (PDF document) (iPhone, iPad)
- Android Devices (359 KB) (PDF document) (Samsung, Nexus, HTC)
Remote Network Access
To access a Central Regional TAFE workstation, shared network drives and software remotely you will need to follow the instructions in the guides below to connect to the Remote Access Server on your personal computer/laptop.
- DUO - Multi-Factor Authentication - Working off-campus
- Remote Access - Working from home or off-campus
Connect to the BYOD Wireless Network
- Geraldton Campus: Connecting to the Midwest BYOD Wireless network (587 KB) (PDF document)
- Northam Campus: Connecting to the CYOC Staff BYOD Wireless network (1 MB) (PDF document)
- Kalgoorlie Campus: Connecting to the Goldfields Staff GIT Wireless network (1 MB) (PDF document)
The Microsoft Store offers discounts to staff on software. To take advantage of their offers, visit the Microsoft Store website.
Staff will need to register for a Webstore Account using the Central Regional TAFE email address and then create your own password. Please note this must be a work email address.
LinkedIn is a leading online learning platform that helps anyone network, learn business software, technology, creative and career development skills. A comprehensive curriculum is available for registered users. Your initial log in will require a set up of your account. This can be commenced by clicking on the join now button next to the sign in field. Sign in will require some credentials, first name, last name, password and email address for use with your account. For CRTAFE staff it will be your staff email, then your chosen password.
Copyright for Lecturers
This guide provides copyright information relevant to lecturing staff when developing teaching and learning resources.