If you're a woman looking to return to study or the workforce or just want to improve your general skills, this course is for you.
This course serves as a bridging program for women who have typically had a break from the workforce and are looking to embark on a new career direction. The course offers women an opportunity to explore various career options, build self-confidence and gain academic standards necessary to enter vocational offerings.
You will develop your skills in
- Managing personal and family health and safety
- Developing strategies to succeed in learning
- Increasing personal effectiveness
- Establishing personal goals
- Exploring career options
- Developing a career action plan
- Examining further education and training opportunities
- Improving written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Performing simple math for everyday situations and develop basic computer skills.
We offer a range of further study opportunities, view our course list here.