If you're a woman looking to return to study or the workforce or just want to improve your general skills, this course is for you.
This course serves as a bridging program for women who have typically had a break from the workforce and are looking to embark on a new career direction. The course offers women an opportunity to explore various career options, build self-confidence and gain academic standards necessary to enter vocational offerings.
You will develop your skills in
- Managing personal and family health and safety
- Developing strategies to succeed in learning
- Increasing personal effectiveness
- Establishing personal goals
- Exploring career options
- Developing a career action plan
- Examining further education and training opportunities
- Improving written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Performing simple math for everyday situations and develop basic computer skills.
RTO Entrance Requirements
Students are to complete the LLN Robot diagnostic tool prior to enrolling to determine the CGEA course at the correct ACSF level that they should be enrolling in.
Upon successful completion you will receive a Certificate I in New Opportunities for Women (NOW).
We offer a range of further study opportunities, view our course list here.
Study options and how to apply
Click on your preferred study option below to get started with your application or enrolment.
Semester 2, 2022
Geraldton - Classroom
|When||Semester 2, 2022|
READY TO APPLY?
Use the APPLY NOW box to register and apply for this course. Our Lecturer will assess your application online. You can follow the Register & Apply guide here.
Calculate your estimated fees in the above UNITS AND FEES tab.