Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Learn to control COVID-19 related infection in transport and logistics.
In these unprecedented times, new regulations need workers to manage infection control while in the supply chain of essential goods and services.
Skills can be applied to transport and logistics industry needs such as offices, depots, customer sites, roadside service areas, service centres, distribution centres, client workplaces, commercial buildings, residential buildings, vehicles including public transport vehicles, and yards and storage facilities.
As part of this course students will complete:
- Course pre-reading requirements
- 1 day workshop on campus
- Workplace assessment - The lecturer will visit the student at their workplace at an agreed date/time.
Gain these skills:
- Introduction to Infection Control
- Chain of Infection and Disease Transmission
- Breaking the Chain of Infection
- Contamination and Cleaning
- Hazards, Risks, Responsibilities and Reporting
Current employment or work placement in the transport and logistics sector.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Upon successful completion you will receive a Statement of Attainment.
Locations and study options
Click on your preferred location below to get started with your application or enrolment.