Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Learn the more advanced features of Microsoft Excel.
Students will build upon their previously learnt skills in Excel and be introduced to more complex features including analytical tools, pivot tables, Solver, outlining, summarising and key automation features such as Macros.
Topics covered include:
- use a range of formula techniques,
- protect data in worksheets and workbooks,
- use an advanced filter to analyse data in a list,
- use a variety of data validation techniques,
- apply conditional formatting to ranges in a worksheet,
- use goal seeking to determine the values required to read a desired result,
- create, use and modify data tables,
- create and work with scenarios and Scenario Manager,
- understand and create simple PivotTables,
- construct and operate PivotTables using some of the more advanced techniques,
- use data linking to create more efficient workbooks, and
- use the Data Consolidation feature to combine data from several workbooks into one.
Locations and study options
Click on your preferred location below to get started with your application or enrolment.