Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Advance your current skills in Microsoft Excel.
This short course is aimed at those that have the existing knowledge and skills to create, edit, print and chart simple worksheets including understanding ranges and the copying process. The topics covered in this short course include:
- use the fill operations available to fill a data series,
- use a range of formula techniques,
- use a range of logical functions,
- apply a range of number formatting techniques to data,
- apply conditional formatting in a worksheet,
- apply borders to cells and ranges,
- work with various elements of a worksheet,
- use a range of find and replace techniques,
- sort data in a list in a worksheet, and
- filter data in a table.
Locations and study options
Click on your preferred location below to get started with your application or enrolment.