Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Learn how to use Microsoft Project
In this short course you will learn to create and work with research tools, enter costs into a project, set constraints and deadlines, monitor projects, manage budgets, analyse workloads and print information in Microsoft Project.
Specifically you will learn to:
- work with key screen features
- create a new project file
- understand key project management concepts
- enter and work with duration for tasks
- enter and work with task relationships
- create and work with resource pools
- understand resource assignment concepts
- assign and level over allocated resources to task
- assign materials to tasks
- enter a wide range of costs into a project
- monitor and track a project
- print information
This short course is aimed at those who have little or no knowledge of Microsoft Project. It is recommended that you have a general understanding of Windows and one or more Microsoft Office products.
Upon successful completion students will be issued with a Certificate of Participation.
For more information about this course and to enrol, contact Tracy Hicks, Commercial Training Coordinator - Kalgoorlie Campus:
Locations and study options
Click on your preferred location below to get started with your application or enrolment.