Improve your skills in Microsoft Word
This course is suited for those that have some basic knowledge in using Microsoft Word and are looking to improve their skills. You will learn how to create multiple documents, implement styles and templates, merging as well as working with pictures and drawings.
Topics covered include:
- Working with basic features of word
- Using more advanced table features
- Creating and applying styles to paragraphs and text
- Creating and using templates in your documents
- Understanding and working with section breaks in a document
- Creating headers and footers
- Performing a mail merge from scratch
- Inserting and working with pictures
- Working extensively with shapes including those inserted in a drawing canvas
Students should have basic knowledge in using Microsoft Word.
Upon successful completion students will be issued with a Certificate of Participation.
For more information about this course and to enrol, contact Tracy Hicks, Commercial Training Coordinator - Kalgoorlie Campus: