Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
This course will equip you with the practical skills and knowledge to perform day-to-day bookkeeping operations using MYOB AccountRight.
You will learn to create a company data file complete historical and opening balances, produce and manage purchase orders and invoices, manage accounts payable and receivable and produce BAS documentation.
Specifically you will learn how to:
- Modify an existing chart of accounts to suit your business needs
- Make changes to customer and supplier details in the card file
- Create an inventory in MYOB AccountRight of items for sale
- Purchase items for a business in MYOB AccountRight
- Enter payments for purchases
- Produce complex invoices
- Apply customer payments to open invoices
- Use MYOB AccountRight's cheque facility for making purchases
- Reconcile MYOB AccountRight data against company bank statements
- Work with the reporting system
- Understand how MYOB AccountRight is setup and works with the GST
- Set up and complete a Business Activity Statement
Locations and study options
Click on your preferred location below to get started with your application or enrolment.