Get ahead of the field.
Become a specialist within the agriculture industry with a Certificate IV in Agriculture. This course is designed to meet the needs of supervisors or team leaders in the agriculture industry. You will be able to choose from specialisations in beef production, grain production, horse breeding, and sheep and wool production.
Some things you'll learn:
- How to plan, direct, coordinate and perform farming operations
- How to breed and raise livestock or grow crops
- How to supervise the maintenance of property, machinery and equipment
- How to supervise work routines and staff performance
- And much more!
This course is right for you if:
- You have experience in the agriculture industry
- You're working in the industry and wanting to upskill
- You are a manager, supervisor or team leader in the agriculture industry
- You're wanting to specialise in a specific area of agriculture
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|C Grades in Year 11 WACE General English, and OLNA; or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 11 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate II or Certificate III|
Job opportunities include:
- Agribusiness Administrator
- Farm or Station Hand
- Farm Production Manager
- Production Unit Manager
- Station/Property Manager
Please note: This list is a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations
Study options and how to apply
Click on your preferred study option below to get started with your application or enrolment.
Available all year round, 2021
Merredin - Workplace Delivery
A CRTAFE trainer and assessor can complete an assessment of a person’s knowledge and competencies whilst on-the-job (in the workplace). Options can vary across qualifications and campuses.
|When||Available all year round, 2021|
Please note: Where displayed, fees are only an estimate. Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Fees may differ between campus locations due to the difference between elective units in the course study plan or a need to adapt courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for individuals depending on units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning (RPL).
- Fees are payable at the time of enrolment.
- Total fees quoted include tuition fees and resource fees. You may also be required to purchase text books, uniforms or other personal equipment that are not included in this fee estimate.
- For Lower Fees, local skills (half-price) courses please refer to additional eligibility information above.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- Concession rates: If eligible, proof of concession must be presented.
- Concessions and the secondary school age fee cap do not apply to commercial courses (short courses), or Foundation Programs (i.e ESL and General Education).
- Secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old in 2021) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course (tuition) fee chargeable is $420. Additional resource fees and discretionary fees may apply.
- VET Student Loans for eligible courses and fee caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
More information: Visit our fees and payment options page or call us on 1800 672 700
READY TO APPLY?
Use the APPLY NOW box to register and apply for this course. Our Lecturer will assess your application online. You can follow the Register & Apply guide here.