Get ahead of the field.
Become a specialist within the agriculture industry with a Certificate IV in Agriculture. This course is designed to meet the needs of supervisors or team leaders in the agriculture industry. You will be able to choose from specialisations in beef production, grain production, horse breeding, and sheep and wool production.
Some things you'll learn:
- How to plan, direct, coordinate and perform farming operations
- How to breed and raise livestock or grow crops
- How to supervise the maintenance of property, machinery and equipment
- How to supervise work routines and staff performance
- And much more!
This course is right for you if:
- You have experience in the agriculture industry
- You're working in the industry and wanting to upskill
- You are a manager, supervisor or team leader in the agriculture industry
- You're wanting to specialise in a specific area of agriculture
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|C Grades in Year 11 WACE General English, and OLNA; or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 11 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate II or Certificate III|
Job opportunities include:
- Agribusiness Administrator
- Farm or Station Hand
- Farm Production Manager
- Production Unit Manager
- Station/Property Manager
Please note: This list is a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations