Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
If a life on the land appeals to you, now is the time to grab the wheel.
Learn vital skills for a sustainable industry from livestock breeding, health and transportation, to establishing pastures and crop harvesting. Become a qualified operator of machinery such as tractors, skid-steers and front-end loaders and learn best practice for building stock fences and more.
This qualification enables individuals to select a livestock production, cropping or livestock context as a job focus or, in the case of mixed farming enterprises, both cropping and livestock. Individuals with this qualification perform tasks in a variety of contexts, which involve some judgement in selecting equipment and services
Half price fees apply!
Some things you'll learn:
- How to undertake agricultural crop production and harvesting activities
- How to prepare and apply chemicals to control pest, weeds and diseases
- How to coordinate and monitor livestock transport
- How to use, maintain and repair machinery and equipment
- How to breed, rear young livestock and care for livestock
This course is right for you if...
- You enjoy physically active work
- You're adaptable and coordinate work with others
- You're comfortable working outdoors in very hot or cold weather
- You enjoy mechanical work
- You're comfortable being exposed pollutants, gases, dust or odours
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
Job opportunities include:
- Agribusiness Administrator
- Farm or Station Hand
- Farm Production Manager
- Production Unit Manager
- Station/Property Manager
Please note: This list is a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
Locations and study options
Click on your preferred location below to get started with your application or enrolment.